My husband recieved a W78 notice today that told us to log onto www.pch.com/w78.The special registration page did not come up.
The one remedy address that was provided took us to the pch lotto game. There was no place to tye in the authorization code that we got. The way the post was worded it does give one the impression if you don't go to this address and register, you won't be eligible for cash prizes. Does this mean the big drawing on Nov 30, 2012?
My husband thinks he is now disqualified for that drawing.
Please clarify if tis is the firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "I ordered the Seat Armour Towel Seat Cover with Chevy Logo. It arrived on time and was exactly as described and pictured. I was impressed with the plush feel of..."
- "I have had this watch for 3yrs. Got it for Christmas as a duty watch, because of their advertising. Since then it has been sent for repairs three times. Poor..."
- "Last week I had one of the worst experiences of my life as a paying consumer. United Airlines staff screwed up my flight(s) so badly that my luggage went one direction..."
- "I got into partnership a with Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer everything was going good in the beginning. With time I felt like I was carrying more than the share..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."