Mexico, Missouri

My husband recieved a W78 notice today that told us to log onto www.pch.com/w78.The special registration page did not come up.

The one remedy address that was provided took us to the pch lotto game. There was no place to tye in the authorization code that we got. The way the post was worded it does give one the impression if you don't go to this address and register, you won't be eligible for cash prizes. Does this mean the big drawing on Nov 30, 2012?

My husband thinks he is now disqualified for that drawing.

Please clarify if tis is the case.valerieedwards252@rocketmail.com

Review about: Lotto.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pchlotto?

Comments

racenuts
Virginia, Minnesota, United States #839693

I am unable to log into PCH - I have tried an tried and all I get is INVALID -why - so then I try again the next day - same thing - INVALID

vicki stump

:sigh

Howard McC Cheyenne WY USA
#562022

scammed by PCH TOO unable to log on Oct 30 2012!!!!!!! Mad, just disapointed in PCH....

Jeanette stallins
#562018

Tried to register with my authorization code but was unable.

Doris E. Simon  from Gretna, L

Followed the directions given and was unable to register on 0ctober 25,2012. I could not enter my code given to me on the W78 notice.

Carrie Sloan

:x :cry cuz when I went to put my entry in evertything including my information disappeared m cant seem to put my entry for PCH GWY that I think I won.

blueone

My Husband received this notice.Could not register.

What is going on with PCH?The notice said to log in to www.pch.com/notice.AUTHORIZATION CODE DE265.NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS> Nampa Idaho.

judy hines

I tried to register my W78 number as the post card indicated that I should.However, all I got was a shopping cart for ordering merchandise.

I had already placed and received part of my orders. I feel like the others that this is a scam to try and get people to order merchandise.

This appears to violate the rules of the sweepstakes.10/12/12.

john sawdey

Same proplem as the rest

Lillie

i am unable to register my w/78 number. is this a scam . if let me know how to register the number