3.3

I enjoy playing the scratch tickets, earning tokens, and placing entries for items I might or might not ever win.I thought it was awesome when I finally won $10!

I was thinking okay, it probably takes like 2 -3 weeks to come in the mail at least. Nope! I messaged them and much to my dismay, my small prize I've been looking forward to, will most likely take 6 - 8 weeks to arrive! Really?

I can see larger cash prizes.. but the $5, $10, $20, prizes should arrive sooner you would think! I'm less motivated to play.

After the big drawing on the 23rd, I'm cancelling my account with PCH.Not worth my time....

This reviewer shared experience about "small cash prizes take too damn long to arrive in the mail.. " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. kingsoopersuck is overall dissatisfied with Pchlotto. The most disappointing about pchlotto game at Pchlotto was how long it takes just to get a small cash prize in the mail , but reviewer liked earning tokens and finally winning a cash prize. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pchlotto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Pchlotto to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pchlotto?

Comments

Aurora, Colorado, United States #1152022

I never received either prize!So glad I canceled my account with PCH!

It's April 2016..

and even the $10 check that they said they re -issued never came nor my $10 Amazon card!I won those Sept/Oct of last year!