Manheim, Pennsylvania

I won gwy ver code 46-05 ticket 08-12-25-31-34-49- and I was looking over my e mails and I to at ticket of complaint (toc382101)to fill out .i was be held at York pa federal prison/ for a bench worrant for more them 72 hours.With out a court date I was picked up by manor township police department.

Witch is a metal security. I filed for nabus corpus file Danny Alvin Cuevas vs Mary Sabol. Pch is metal backed and it runs metal security.

And was held in a federal prions t could not claim my prize.I know it is a big P.R problem just what to clam my prize my name is Danny Cuevas 362 new holland ave Lancaster pa 17602 email:DannyCuevas18@gmail.com.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Pchlotto?

Comments

I will give anyone $100 if they can figure out what the fux this person just wrote.

Tap4fun - Cheats and bugs allowed and moderators abusive to no end Tap4fun "For merely pointing out that a moderator cannot be rude and verbally attack players, I got muted instantly with no ToS breach at all. Next I asked why was no..." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more