I put that site on my phone and I put my email in and everything and you guys keep on sending me something on my phone and I can't even play the dad lamb game so could you tell me what's going on my phone number is 608-432-2223 I have played this game season 4 years and I have no earthly idea why it's not coming in

Review about: Pchlotto Game.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Pchlotto?

Comments

I,Christina Melinda Stanleyblair, aka,Christina Natashya Larsen is to ask about the token exchanged to gift card, yet, I never received. How do I ask from.

I have a email regarding the Twitter account that is faudulent & saying that there official agents of the pchdotcom I investigated it but no one seems to want to take care of this situation!They sent me a private Twitter message with pictures of the prize team saying that there wanting to meet me.

I went into everyone's name and it goes to Ireland and it's about freeing the palastines! But if you follow there Link's they go to your game's I can't believe you'll let this go on!

You should read the Twitter account people, oh thank you I've been praying!Well so have I but not for this.please secure your site, and if you weren't so busy trying to reroute to a ad for pay this wouldn't happen