We received the W78 Notice card today, October 25, 2012, telling us to log in to www.pch.com/notice and put in our authorization code, but we were unable to get to that specific address.HELP!!
I have been and I still am a faithful Publisher's Clearing House participant and hope to win someday. Is this just a scam? I hope not!! Apparently others have received this notice and have also been unable to respond as it instructs.
I hope to get a response from Publishers Clearing House about this matter!
Awaiting a response from someone!Help, help!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- W78 Notice Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "The Braums at Mustang Rd. And I-40 served me a raw, pink, cold burger the manager on location was more helpful then corporate when I tried to contact them on..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."