We received the W78 Notice card today, October 25, 2012, telling us to log in to www.pch.com/notice and put in our authorization code, but we were unable to get to that specific address.HELP!!
I have been and I still am a faithful Publisher's Clearing House participant and hope to win someday. Is this just a scam? I hope not!! Apparently others have received this notice and have also been unable to respond as it instructs.
I hope to get a response from Publishers Clearing House about this matter!
Awaiting a response from someone!Help, help!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- W78 Notice Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I won gwy ver code 46-05 ticket 08-12-25-31-34-49- and I was looking over my e mails and I to at ticket of complaint (toc382101)to fill out .i was be..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "The Braums at Mustang Rd. And I-40 served me a raw, pink, cold burger the manager on location was more helpful then corporate when I tried to contact them on..."
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "On a Friday night, after a long work's day, my honey asked me to stop at Kentucky Fried Chicken on my way back home to get him dinner. So, I..."
- "I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many years. Recently my account was..."
- "We purchased a five year policy for our KitchenAid refrigerator in October, 2012. After our refrigerator's ice maker stopped working in July, 2016, we had one of AIG's repairmen fix..."