OK, I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2006, IT'S ALWAYS YOUR CLOSE SOMETIMES I ORDER SOMETIMES I DON'T.I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS BUT PPL LIKE ME DN'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY, SO WE DO THIS THINKING ONE DAY WE REALLY MIGHT WIN..

LIKE YOUR INTIALS ARE IN, WE GOT YOUR ADDRESS DOWN TO THE WIRE ON GOOGLE, HERE'S WHERE WE WILL GET THE FLOWERS SO,, YOU DO EVERYTHING THEY SAY AND PRAY IT'S YOU... BUT THAT'S OKAY GOD WILL GET US THROUGH I JUST HATE THAT SO MANY PPL ARE GETTING DONE THE SAME WAY I AM. YOU KNOW I'V BEEN OFF WORK SINCE APRIL, HAD TO HAVE ANOTHER SERIOUS BACK SURGERY LIKE I DID BACK IN '08 SO THAT'S TWO. AND STILL ALL THIS TIME I HAVE STAYED WITH PCH CAUSE IT JUST KEEPS DRAGGING YOU ALONG AND YOU JUST KEEP HOPING TO WIN, TO GET YOU IN A B ETTER PLACE EV EN THOUGH WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THAT, EVERYBODY DOES, BUT IM NOT GREEDY I JUST ASK IS MAYBE JUST TO WIN ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF DEBT, MY HOUSE ISNT THE BEST BUT ITS A ROOF OVER ME, MY SON,(WHICH IM TRYING TO GET EVERY THING READY FOR COLLEGE CAUSE HE'S A SENIOR AND LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU HAV EN'T HAD TO DO THAT IT IS SO EXPENSIVE AND ESPECIALLY WHEN MY SHORT TERM DISABILTY ENDED IN OCTOBER,) SO, I JUST ASK TO BACK OFF A LITTLE WITH TELLING PPL THERE ALMOST THERE WITH WINNING, THAT'''S LEADING SOMEONE ON TO ME..

I PROBABLY WILL STILL KEEP PLAYING AND HOPING BUT MAYBE THERE'S TO MUCH LEADING ON IF YOU COULD JUST NOT DO THAT TO MUCH.I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH YA'LL BUT GOING ON SEVEN YRS BUT IT SEEMS THAT PPL THAT WIN HAVE TO BE WITH YA'LL FOREVER BE FORE THEY WIN,!

Had an Experience with Pchlotto?

Comments