Update by user Sep 02, 2017

I would just like to know what you are going to do about my review and that other peoples reviews that are disatisfied

Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2017

I have already writted a review, but wasn't sure itwent through. I do want you to know that I thing that the PCH website it a very dishonest place.

I have done your researches and games - I have spent a lot of hours searching and playing you games. a lot of the games have a lot of technical difficulties and takes even longer to get through them. I got another e mail this morning saying that you are mapping the way to my house. What about the map and high hopes for August 31st.

I imagine that me and a lot of other people would have been happy to get a portion of that $15,000,000. If I had just gotten $1,000,000 I would have been happy That would have paid off my bills and I might have been able to live a little easier. I imagine people that you gave such high hopes to including me needed to pay bills, buy food and personal items.

I am just very angry, not only for me but for the other people that play and research. very dissatisfie person Linda Hougham Phone number is 623 261 5338

Product or Service Mentioned: Pchlotto Game.

Reason of review: research and games.

Preferred solution: For me and all customerrs that worked hard - some compensation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2017.

Comments

Get a job and quit wasting life dreaming!