Update by user Sep 02

I would just like to know what you are going to do about my review and that other peoples reviews that are disatisfied

Original review posted by user Sep 02

I have already writted a review, but wasn't sure itwent through.I do want you to know that I thing that the PCH website it a very dishonest place.

I have done your researches and games - I have spent a lot of hours searching and playing you games. a lot of the games have a lot of technical difficulties and takes even longer to get through them. I got another e mail this morning saying that you are mapping the way to my house. What about the map and high hopes for August 31st.

I imagine that me and a lot of other people would have been happy to get a portion of that $15,000,000. If I had just gotten $1,000,000 I would have been happy That would have paid off my bills and I might have been able to live a little easier. I imagine people that you gave such high hopes to including me needed to pay bills, buy food and personal items.

I am just very angry, not only for me but for the other people that play and research.very dissatisfie person Linda Hougham Phone number is 623 261 5338

Review about: Pchlotto Game.

Reason of review: research and games.

Preferred solution: For me and all customerrs that worked hard - some compensation.

Had an Experience with Pchlotto?

Comments

Get a job and quit wasting life dreaming!