PCHLotto - W78 Notice..unable to register...
My husband recieved a W78 notice today that told us to log onto www.pch.com/w78.The special registration page did not come up.
The one remedy address that was provided took us to the pch lotto game. There was no place to tye in the authorization code that we got. The way the post was worded it does give one the impression if you don't go to this address and register, you won't be eligible for cash prizes. Does this mean the big drawing on Nov 30, 2012?
My husband thinks he is now disqualified for that drawing.
Please clarify if tis is the firstname.lastname@example.org review #341269
You may also like
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "Ok people that are screwed from Mart of China make sure u keep a papertrail and stay consistant with contacting them. I will contact the bbb the attorney general my..."
- "Last week I had one of the worst experiences of my life as a paying consumer. United Airlines staff screwed up my flight(s) so badly that my luggage went one direction..."
- "I purchased a couch from them Oct 2014. After calling them several times, the couch finally arrived in Dec or Jan. When we received it, it had a missing leg..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "Shelley Hill Pools has over 40 years of experience providing cool pools in rochester ny, . Our focus on quality and aesthetics has made us one of the leading providers..."
- "we were ripped off by this unprofessional company, at first they would send us the wrong things and over charge for stuff we did not order then they would claim..."