PCHLotto - Unfaireness
I look at the winners on the bottom of my screen and I see the same people winning gift cards all the time.I actually have a list written down of the same people.
I don't understand how I submit 20 entries all the time for the $500.00 Walmart giftcard but nobody wins anything over $100.00. Now, I'll tell you the really sad part, PCH does not care, all of our postings are not read once that's why the people that win scratch cards, games, etc complain about not receiving their winnings. I think we should turn the tables, play games but don't submit, in other words use PCH only for what their good for, pure entertainment. I have over 300,000 tokens and I have no plans to redeem them because I'm sure I will not win.
Notice the commercials always show the same people? I wish we can get this on the news and put PCH on the spot to here their silly responses and excuses. Why would you give somebody falshopes?
PCH is a siiick organization!!!!Sombebody with the initilials in yor town bla bla bla bla!review #348778
You may also like
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "We aren't wealthy people but for our wedding which we saved up money and we decided to have fun and splurge a little. We came across this bobble head..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."