Pchlotto.com refuses to admit problem
Pissedconsumer was mailed a letter stating I was incorrect in assuming PCH games malfunctioned, I have requested nicely that these posts be deleted, but yet pissedconsumer.com chooses not to do so,why I have no idea, I guess everyone beware if you make a mistake posting anything, pissed consumer will not allow you to remove it, and we are to believe they are on the consumers side, baloney!
I already thought I posted a new response, Publishers Clearing House told me about how the paylines worked, so I was in error, everyone please disregard this post, as I have emailed pissedconsumer to remove them.
followup did receive a reply email stating the following
Thank you for directing this screen shot to the email address we provided. We have received and reviewed the screen shot regarding the bonus inquiry. However, please be aware that the \'Bonus\' symbols need to land on the middle line in order to count as part of the 3 needed to unlock the bonus round. Bonus symbols appearing above and below the middle line do not count.
Well i\'m sorry but this was never explained when you click on the paytable as a matter of fact on the front of the games screen it simply says collect 3 bonuses for bonus round, there is no mention of the bonus squares have to land only in the middle, maybe they shoulde explain this more clearly.
Before i sent the screen pic,this was the email i sent first.
Hi my name is Jeffery Hart I was playing your new jungle slot game at pchlotto.com, while spinning i received 1 golden bonus that went to the first slot on the bottom, then i spun again, and received 2 more golden bonus squares in the first 2 panels, and they did not go to the bottom to join the other one, if the game had played correctly it should have triggered a bonus round, instead it said the game was out of spins, and a different game proceeded to load giving no bonus round, this was definitely a malfunction in the game, and i feel i should have a chance at my bonus round that was wrongly not given to me.
pchlotto.com response was:
Unfortunately, we do not have any record of you winning. If you can provide any additional information or screenshots regarding this incident then we will look into it further. We apologize for any concern this may have caused.
Should you ever notice anything odd while playing our games in the future, please send us a screen shot attachment as visual confirmation of a bug you received to email@example.com. This will enable us to identify the problem and more quickly respond to you.
I did what they requested and sent them a screen shot, and have still heard nothing from them, i think they owe me an explanation.
Hi i submitted a screen capture while playing at pchlotto.com, the game was aztec wilds
according to the rules of their game you are supposed to receive a cash bonus around after
collecting 3 bonuses, well i sent a captured screen showing i has spun and had 3 bonus squares
on the reels, however the game never went into the bonus round, it just proceeded to load a different new game, when sent this information to pchlotto.com customer service, my emails have received no response,it's like they are blowing me off, if pchlotto.com doesn't want to play fair by their own rules, then they should stop advertising the games.review #356202
You may also like
- "How to get my prize from freelotto?..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined. Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow. When the people unloaded the furniture in our new..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."
- "I had a horrible experience with the pizza Hut on 34th st st pete..the manager crystal. ..let me back up..i ordered a pizza box on line which was supposed to..."