Pchlotto.com refuses to admit problem
Update added by user Feb 11, 2013
Pissedconsumer was mailed a letter stating I was incorrect in assuming PCH games malfunctioned, I have requested nicely that these posts be deleted, but yet pissedconsumer.com chooses not to do so,why I have no idea, I guess everyone beware if you make a mistake posting anything, pissed consumer will not allow you to remove it, and we are to believe they are on the consumers side, baloney!
Update added by user Jan 24, 2013
I already thought I posted a new response, Publishers Clearing House told me about how the paylines worked, so I was in error, everyone please disregard this post, as I have emailed pissedconsumer to remove them.
Update added by user Nov 02, 2012
followup did receive a reply email stating the following
Thank you for directing this screen shot to the email address we provided. We have received and reviewed the screen shot regarding the bonus inquiry. However, please be aware that the \'Bonus\' symbols need to land on the middle line in order to count as part of the 3 needed to unlock the bonus round. Bonus symbols appearing above and below the middle line do not count.
Well i\'m sorry but this was never explained when you click on the paytable as a matter of fact on the front of the games screen it simply says collect 3 bonuses for bonus round, there is no mention of the bonus squares have to land only in the middle, maybe they shoulde explain this more clearly.
Update added by user Nov 02, 2012
Before i sent the screen pic,this was the email i sent first.
Hi my name is Jeffery Hart I was playing your new jungle slot game at pchlotto.com, while spinning i received 1 golden bonus that went to the first slot on the bottom, then i spun again, and received 2 more golden bonus squares in the first 2 panels, and they did not go to the bottom to join the other one, if the game had played correctly it should have triggered a bonus round, instead it said the game was out of spins, and a different game proceeded to load giving no bonus round, this was definitely a malfunction in the game, and i feel i should have a chance at my bonus round that was wrongly not given to me.
pchlotto.com response was:
Unfortunately, we do not have any record of you winning. If you can provide any additional information or screenshots regarding this incident then we will look into it further. We apologize for any concern this may have caused.
Should you ever notice anything odd while playing our games in the future, please send us a screen shot attachment as visual confirmation of a bug you received to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will enable us to identify the problem and more quickly respond to you.
I did what they requested and sent them a screen shot, and have still heard nothing from them, i think they owe me an explanation.
Original review posted by user Nov 02, 2012
Hi i submitted a screen capture while playing at pchlotto.com, the game was aztec wilds
according to the rules of their game you are supposed to receive a cash bonus around after
collecting 3 bonuses, well i sent a captured screen showing i has spun and had 3 bonus squares
on the reels, however the game never went into the bonus round, it just proceeded to load a different new game, when sent this information to pchlotto.com customer service, my emails have received no response,it's like they are blowing me off, if pchlotto.com doesn't want to play fair by their own rules, then they should stop advertising the games.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G. The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit. The helicopter does not..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "Business Info: Toothills Inc DBA Sunset Auto Exchange1828 N Washington Blvd Sarasota, FL 34234-7525941 954-7111Consumer's Original Complaint :I purchased a 2004 Suzuki xl7 form the above named company on November..."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change..."
- "yes guys u are right. There customer service is really worse. We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order..."
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."