PCH has been sued several times by at least 31 states and I encourage people to contact your state's attorney general. Oregon just settled in 2010, a $3.5 million lawsuit with PCH for misleading people about the magazines etc. They are also misleading people about the super-prizes.
Posted on September 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Updated Thursday, Sep 9 at 3:22 PM
SALEM -- Attorney General John Kroger announced a $3.5 million multi-state settlement with Publishers Clearing House Thursday, over allegations that the sweepstakes giant misled consumers about the benefits of purchasing magazines.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "my husband quit working there after 12 yrs of servise to them, he was appauled at how bad and nasty the restuarant had gotten, and nothing was getting fixed, they..."
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "I purchased my x9i incline trainer in May of 2015. We used the treadmill occasionally, but we are far far away from being moderate to heavy users. Within a..."
- "I slipped & fell on some dog urine that was not cleaned up. Petsmart Utica, Mi is notorious for the Oops stations not having paper towels in the dispensers so..."
- "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..."
- "Is onlinecompliancepanel.com in the business of offering trainings or spamming? Is this what their courses offer, too? , I’ve never enrolled for any of their courses, but have a strong..."