Pchlotto - PCH Still lying to People
PCH has been sued several times by at least 31 states and I encourage people to contact your state's attorney general. Oregon just settled in 2010, a $3.5 million lawsuit with PCH for misleading people about the magazines etc. They are also misleading people about the super-prizes.
Posted on September 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Updated Thursday, Sep 9 at 3:22 PM
SALEM -- Attorney General John Kroger announced a $3.5 million multi-state settlement with Publishers Clearing House Thursday, over allegations that the sweepstakes giant misled consumers about the benefits of purchasing magazines.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."
- "I purchased Real COCO coconut water today from COSTCO. The nutritional values outside the box and inside on each container of coconut water is different. IT has more sodium..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."
- "Gearbest. Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless. Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which..."