PCHLotto - PCH Still lying to People
PCH has been sued several times by at least 31 states and I encourage people to contact your state's attorney general. Oregon just settled in 2010, a $3.5 million lawsuit with PCH for misleading people about the magazines etc. They are also misleading people about the super-prizes.
Posted on September 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Updated Thursday, Sep 9 at 3:22 PM
SALEM -- Attorney General John Kroger announced a $3.5 million multi-state settlement with Publishers Clearing House Thursday, over allegations that the sweepstakes giant misled consumers about the benefits of purchasing magazines.ef007e3 review #364394
You may also like
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Hi i submitted a screen capture while playing at pchlotto.com, the game was aztec wildsaccording to the rules of their game you are supposed to receive a cash bonus around..."
- "We ordered a medium pepperoni with extra cheese. Well over an hour later we received a cold unedible pizza with no cheese. Called the store (#022131) to have the manager..."
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."