PCHLotto - PCH Still lying to People
PCH has been sued several times by at least 31 states and I encourage people to contact your state's attorney general. Oregon just settled in 2010, a $3.5 million lawsuit with PCH for misleading people about the magazines etc. They are also misleading people about the super-prizes.
Posted on September 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Updated Thursday, Sep 9 at 3:22 PM
SALEM -- Attorney General John Kroger announced a $3.5 million multi-state settlement with Publishers Clearing House Thursday, over allegations that the sweepstakes giant misled consumers about the benefits of purchasing magazines.review #364394
You may also like
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "I have purchased 2 king sheet sets, a kind bedding set, a leather wallet, an 8 gig iPod Touch, and a Swarovski grab bag from this company last month. The..."
- "I purchased a Boatfloat Boatlift in May 2012. I gave them all my boat's specifications and they sold me the model they deemed appropriate. After several delays I received A..."
- "my husband quit working there after 12 yrs of servise to them, he was appauled at how bad and nasty the restuarant had gotten, and nothing was getting fixed, they..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "Good Afternoon, We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your..."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."