PCHLotto - PCH Still lying to People
PCH has been sued several times by at least 31 states and I encourage people to contact your state's attorney general. Oregon just settled in 2010, a $3.5 million lawsuit with PCH for misleading people about the magazines etc. They are also misleading people about the super-prizes.
Posted on September 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Updated Thursday, Sep 9 at 3:22 PM
SALEM -- Attorney General John Kroger announced a $3.5 million multi-state settlement with Publishers Clearing House Thursday, over allegations that the sweepstakes giant misled consumers about the benefits of purchasing magazines.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Advertisements and Cons
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "my husband quit working there after 12 yrs of servise to them, he was appauled at how bad and nasty the restuarant had gotten, and nothing was getting fixed, they..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."
- "I purchased a 10" Venturer under cabinet tv, KLV39103, from a national retailer, it was the last one they had and no new ones were on order, because Venturer or..."
- "Office of the Board of Police Commissioners. Third floor of Police Headquarters, 300 Congress Street Bridgeport, Connecticut. Re: Second Step Barros Hearing. first I would like to say thank you for having..."