PCHLotto - PCH Still lying to People
PCH has been sued several times by at least 31 states and I encourage people to contact your state's attorney general. Oregon just settled in 2010, a $3.5 million lawsuit with PCH for misleading people about the magazines etc. They are also misleading people about the super-prizes.
Posted on September 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Updated Thursday, Sep 9 at 3:22 PM
SALEM -- Attorney General John Kroger announced a $3.5 million multi-state settlement with Publishers Clearing House Thursday, over allegations that the sweepstakes giant misled consumers about the benefits of purchasing magazines.1298cb11 review #364394
You may also like
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "I got mail from bagittoday that you can get vacation for 3 nights 4 days anywhere in india for Rs.4000/-. So i think that india today group is well..."
- "Yelp Sucks the Life out of Small Business As business owners, we hesitate to post anything negative about someone else’s organization. However, after diligently trying to make Yelp work for..."
- "Good Afternoon, We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your..."
- "my husband quit working there after 12 yrs of servise to them, he was appauled at how bad and nasty the restuarant had gotten, and nothing was getting fixed, they..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "I went to the Denny's in Baytown on Garth road. They are the nastiest people ever they fix ur food after picking there nose playing in there hair and every..."
- "Found a Cheeto that I thought was quite toasted...actually saturated in the inside almost like a brownish green liquid. GROSS if you ask me...."
- "We ordered a pizza and wings, this is what our wings looked like...."