PCHLotto - Pch.com scratch off tickets
like i do every day, i started playing pch(publisher's clearing house) games and entries.scratch off tickets are my favorite, although, i play each one everyday, and as you go they add new ones.
i was aggravated because of all the times i play and have not won a dollar, when a scratch off showed a huge house. i could not believe it, i, me, won a house!!!! then a day or two later i find out it was a joke..... i am furious, how could this happen.
please help me!!!!!!!i canot guarantee that this scratch off came from pch, only that it was while i was in middle of playing their scratch off game.review #354981
You may also like
- "Frontier Communications has to be the worst Internet provider there is. For the past 2 years now we have put up with either no Internet service at all for up..."
- "If you want to start a project that is sure to be a failure, trust husband and wife team Tim Green and Loretta McCarty and their cohort Tom Zajac. Their..."
- "I am an exede customer in California, in a rural location. Exede has been the worst experience i have ever had in life, trumping the DMV. My service was always..."
- "I go to open one the double stuffed Oreo packets that come with three and I see that one of my cookies is missing it's other half. All it was..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "I ordered a pan pizza with pepperoni, spinach, the new buffalo drizzle and Asiago crust. This is what I recieved: a regular pizza with pepperoni, some slimey spinach dumped on..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."