PCHLotto - Pch.com scratch off tickets
like i do every day, i started playing pch(publisher's clearing house) games and entries.scratch off tickets are my favorite, although, i play each one everyday, and as you go they add new ones.
i was aggravated because of all the times i play and have not won a dollar, when a scratch off showed a huge house. i could not believe it, i, me, won a house!!!! then a day or two later i find out it was a joke..... i am furious, how could this happen.
please help me!!!!!!!i canot guarantee that this scratch off came from pch, only that it was while i was in middle of playing their scratch off game.129e1931 review #354981
You may also like
- "During the meet of the Restaurants owners in Chandigarh during the first week of February, the issue of paid news was officially discussed with serious concern. Instead of "create need..."
- "mediacom can literally not get a single *** thing right, and i'm almost certain the company is ran by a trained group of monkeys. im mean seriously, you can't get..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00. I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "Shower drain not corrected per 14-day list now a year later water damage and the runaround from Schumacher. Horrible customer service. Warranty does not exist. I have all paperwork and..."
- "Great Dogs. I have purchased two wonderful girls from Linda Strand. Was surprised to see any negative reviews about here or the pups. Koda and Kali are sweet, loving, brave..."
- "I lost my card and after 6 phone calls two separate faxes requesting to reassure my card and excessive long waits for supervisors (up to 52min I have screen shots)..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."