Pchlotto - Pch.com scratch off tickets
like i do every day, i started playing pch(publisher's clearing house) games and entries.scratch off tickets are my favorite, although, i play each one everyday, and as you go they add new ones.
i was aggravated because of all the times i play and have not won a dollar, when a scratch off showed a huge house. i could not believe it, i, me, won a house!!!! then a day or two later i find out it was a joke..... i am furious, how could this happen.
please help me!!!!!!!i canot guarantee that this scratch off came from pch, only that it was while i was in middle of playing their scratch off game.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I won gwy ver code 46-05 ticket 08-12-25-31-34-49- and I was looking over my e mails and I to at ticket of complaint (toc382101)to fill out .i was be..."
- "Horrible horrible furniture and staff as well as the manager at South Ridge Store. I will never step foot in their door again and EVERYONE I know will know the..."
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."
- "I purchased a pair of rainbow New Balance 750vi for my birthday at the end of February 2014. I loved these shoes & wear them to Zumba class &..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."