PCHLotto - pch.com scratch off tickets

Oct 28, 2012
review #354981

like i do every day, i started playing pch(publisher's clearing house) games and entries.scratch off tickets are my favorite, although, i play each one everyday, and as you go they add new ones.

i was aggravated because of all the times i play and have not won a dollar, when a scratch off showed a huge house. i could not believe it, i, me, won a house!!!! then a day or two later i find out it was a joke..... i am furious, how could this happen.

please help me!!!!!!!i canot guarantee that this scratch off came from pch, only that it was while i was in middle of playing their scratch off game.

a8fbe66
Had an experience with PCHLotto?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
PSisme

May 27 Fall River, Massachusetts

I received a bingo card in the mail , I won , also a scratch off card won a car Both were winners , this was a few months ago . Never received anything else in that mail regarding it . I think It is all a bunch of !@#$%^&

0 0 Reply
Ericka Harold

Dec 03, 2012

If you did not receive the scratch-off in the mail with the Publisher's Clearinghouse(PCH) seal or did not win on their website then it's fake. Did you win online or by mail? :? P.S. Never buy anything from Publisher's Clearing House- they get you on shipping! The only thing you don't pay shipping on are the magazines but every thing else is a rippoff :eek :upset :cry

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about PCHLotto.
Filing a new complaint about
×