PCHLotto - Notification not valid to Registration
Received notification on post card to use the code given but did not take me to the registration page.My name is Debra Allen and the W78 notice, I'm confirming now the I'm unable to get Thur to register.
I hope this doe's not exclude me out. Not sure if I should leave my code as well but will continue to try to get to the page needed so I feel I've done all I can do. Please if possible contact me Thur my e-mail at email@example.com.
Hope to here from You.Thank You, Debra Allen127f0196 review #352648
You may also like
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "I have never had an issue before but I will never buy another product from them ever again. My shirt was promised to be in by 4/20 since I have..."