Received notification on post card to use the code given but did not take me to the registration page.My name is Debra Allen and the W78 notice, I'm confirming now the I'm unable to get Thur to register.
I hope this doe's not exclude me out. Not sure if I should leave my code as well but will continue to try to get to the page needed so I feel I've done all I can do. Please if possible contact me Thur my e-mail at email@example.com.
Hope to here from You.Thank You, Debra Allen
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Post Card
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I won gwy ver code 46-05 ticket 08-12-25-31-34-49- and I was looking over my e mails and I to at ticket of complaint (toc382101)to fill out .i was be..."
- "Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered..."
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- "We bought my son a tablet with removable keyboard and when we open the box two weeks later for his birthday it was cracked on top and on the screen...."
- "We purchased a home with a broker DBA jentinvestments, Troy Jensen. In the final walk through we were suppose to verify all addendum items, rather the realtor was supposed to make..."
- "I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail. My refrigerator's front..."
- "Annette Thor DBA Connecticut Homes & Commercial took my down payment and did nothing for me. She took the money and ran. Annette Thor DBA Connecticut Homes & Commercial Annette Thor DBA Connecticut Homes &..."
- "My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old. Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year. 9 more in ONE..."
- "Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold. It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy..."