Received notification on post card to use the code given but did not take me to the registration page.My name is Debra Allen and the W78 notice, I'm confirming now the I'm unable to get Thur to register.
I hope this doe's not exclude me out. Not sure if I should leave my code as well but will continue to try to get to the page needed so I feel I've done all I can do. Please if possible contact me Thur my e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to here from You.Thank You, Debra Allen
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Post Card
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "My garage was put on fire July 4th by my neighbors fireworks. I had Paul Davis do the cleaning and repairs. I took issue with the fact that Paul Davis..."
- "We booked using the rapid points, but when we got there the room was filthy, the chairs were stained . The lamp shade was stained, the sink was stained, and..."
- "I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month. Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me...."
- "This is a non-refundable company. My first order & I received an already opened & partially used container of blessed out body sugar scrub! Inexcusable! ..."