PCHLotto - Notification not valid to Registration
Received notification on post card to use the code given but did not take me to the registration page.My name is Debra Allen and the W78 notice, I'm confirming now the I'm unable to get Thur to register.
I hope this doe's not exclude me out. Not sure if I should leave my code as well but will continue to try to get to the page needed so I feel I've done all I can do. Please if possible contact me Thur my e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to here from You.Thank You, Debra Allenreview #352648
You may also like
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "I had the 30-day free trail that I completely forgot about until I checked my PayPal and e-mail this morning. I was charged the monthly fee of $14.95 and when..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "I went to this store Store #272 in 305 SE Chkalov Dr, Vancouver, WA 98683 to return a costume right after my daughter said that it was too big. We..."
- "Biggest peice of *** ever. I ordered a light. First of all I had to assemble it myslef. Second, the peices were broke, third it fell apart. And the worst..."
- "Pembroke Pines,FL location. We arrived 9 minutes late to a 9:30 appointment and were told with attitude that we would have to take the 11:30 appointment. What concerned me was..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I..."