Pchlotto - Notification not valid to Registration
Received notification on post card to use the code given but did not take me to the registration page.My name is Debra Allen and the W78 notice, I'm confirming now the I'm unable to get Thur to register.
I hope this doe's not exclude me out. Not sure if I should leave my code as well but will continue to try to get to the page needed so I feel I've done all I can do. Please if possible contact me Thur my e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to here from You.Thank You, Debra Allen
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "Hey guys I'm the author of a path of diamonds and low and behold I went through every website that my book was on and I found this calculator ..."
- "My garage was put on fire July 4th by my neighbors fireworks. I had Paul Davis do the cleaning and repairs. I took issue with the fact that Paul Davis..."
- "I was sold a Pioneer Navigation hands free system with two additional tv's for $3,433 and supposedly a $100 rebate from Pioneer. As I left the store on 12/7/2010 I..."
- "I have a Maytag refrigerator model MFI2568AES that suddenly started having an issue, and I have been in contact with customer support multiple times to no avail. My refrigerator's front..."
- "David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB. In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."